How to Fix YouTube Videos Loading but Not Playing
Nowadays, everyone uses YouTube on their iPhone, Android, or computer. But some users are reporting an issue that YouTube videos are loading but not playing on their device. Want to know how you can fix this issue? Then follow the easy methods listed below to fix this issue.
Steps to Fix YouTube Videos Loading but Not Playing on Mobile
- Firstly, you need to check whether your internet connection is working correctly or not.
- In case your internet connection signal is full, and if your YouTube videos are not playing, then you need to restart the Wi-Fi router.
- Click on the Power option.
- You must leave that option as it is for a few seconds.
- Once again, choose the Power option.
- If that did not work, restart the iPhone or Android.
- Wait for a few seconds, pair to the Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, try to play a YouTube video.
- You can connect to the various Wi-Fi network to solve this issue.
- If you are using the YouTube application, then ensure that the YouTube application is in the latest version.
- Click on the web store.
- If you are using an iPhone for this procedure, then click on the App Store.
- In case you are using the Android device, then click on the Google Play Store.
- In case the YouTube video is loading but still not playing, then use the mobile browsing software.
- Mobile browsing software like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
Steps to Fix YouTube Videos Loading but Not Playing on Browser
- To fix this issue, refresh the YouTube on your default browser.
- Press on Reload this page option.
- If you are using the Google Chrome browser, then you will get this option near to the Home button.
- Go through your Wi-Fi connection, either you are paired to the Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Start restarting the Wi-Fi router; try to connect this again.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi router is working properly or not.
- Start restarting the system you are currently using.
- Change the video quality on the YouTube website on your default browser.
- The gear symbol makes the video quality option invisible.
- You need to change the HD definition into 360p to check whether you have fixed this problem.
- In case your default browser is not working properly, then try to close it.
- After that, open your browser again.
- The additional method you can do is to remove all the cookies and cache on your default browser.
- Use the incognito mode through your default browser for playing the YouTube videos.
- If this procedure solves this problem, then the problem is in the browser plugins or extensions.
- You need to clear them separately to identify the culprit.
- Sign-in to the Google account because there can be an issue in your Google account.
- Otherwise, use any other Google account in case the YouTube videos are still not playing.
Bella Williams, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are printer support like Lexmark Printer Support, HP Printer Support, Brother Printer Support etc.