Temple Run 2 Tips Tricks and Strategies to Play Like a Pro
Temple Run is a popular mobile game that has breathtaking visuals, and the plot is full of twists and turns. Its sequel Temple Run 2 has just got even better. The 3D graphics, sound effects, and plot appear even more natural and epic. I am a Temple Run 2 enthusiast and want to guide people who are willing to master this game. So, let's explore the Temple Run 2 tips and tricks and a strategy to play at a peak level.
Temple Run 2 Tips and Tricks
- As a player in the game, our goal is to be alive as long as we can. We also have the opportunity to collect money and become rich. But I would recommend not to focus on coins. This practice can get you killed in a few minutes.
- To stay longer in a run, try to focus on the covered distance.
- Cover long distance as much as possible in a single run.
- Never leave the Green color gems because they can be used to resurrect your character.
- Keep your eyes on the obstacles coming your way and be ready before they get close.
- When you get far enough in the game, the obstacles become more dangerous and quicker. So, to avoid them, try to focus on obstacles and be prepared. Also, look for the obstacles which are away from you.
- Try to learn to jump and turn left and right at the same time. Also, learn the same while sliding.
- Basically, the green gems and other power ups are placed just after an obstacle. So, to collect them, you should make a turn while jumping and sliding.
- Never collect the coins when an intersection comes up.
- When you get enough coins to choose abilities, always buy "Coin Value." The more coins you earn, the more abilities you can opt. So at least get to the level 3 in Coin Value and then think about buying the other abilities.
Temple Run 2 Power-Ups and Avatars
The default character or avatar in Temple Run 2 is Guy Dangerous. But, later on, after earning a lot of achievement and coins, one can go for the new avatars. You can select the different avatar from the game menu.
Every avatar has unique powerup and ability. It is worth to unlock these characters to experience unique powers. And once these characters are, their power ups can be used with any avatar. So, you can choose a specific powerup in any avatar.
Temple Run 2 Avatars and Their Abilities
- Guy Dangerous: Unique Ability: Can Create a Shield that is strong enough to protect you from obstacles.
- Scarlett Fox: Unique Ability: Boost in speed.
- Barry Bones: Unique Ability: Coin bonus.
- Karma Lee: Unique Ability: Score Bonus.
That's it. I hope this article will help you master Temple Run 2.
Bella Williams, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are printer support like Epson Printer Support, HP Printer Support, Dell Printer Support etc.